News:

This forum is now live for members so please register and make a difference!

Main Menu

HELP REQUIRED - TV DOCUMENTORY

Started by mensfe_admin, 2011-12-09 03:50

Previous topic - Next topic

mensfe_admin

Hi all members if you wish to contribute please either come back to admin or direct to the name/details below

My name is Danielle Clark and I work for a TV documentary company called Roast Beef Productions. We?ve been commissioned by Channel 4 to produce an observational documentary following the launch of the To Hatch IVF Lottery.

In this program, we want to give people who for whatever reason are planning to enter the lottery draw a voice to tell people what it?s really like living with fertility issues in Britain today, the difficult situations it can put you in, and the reasons why you have decided that the IVF Lottery is a viable option at this point in your fertility journey.

Have you been denied treatment on the NHS because of a social criteria implemented by your PCT that does not adhere to the NICE guidelines? Are you unable or struggling to fund private fertility treatment? Whatever circumstances that have led to you entering the IVF lottery, we would really love to hear your story.

We are very experienced filmmakers with a strong track record of filming people going through tough times. 
People we have filmed in the past have told us that taking part in a film like this can be a truly valuable experience. They?ve felt they were honestly portrayed and taken seriously and that their issues were dealt with sensitively because we genuinely care about the welfare of the people we work with.

If you would like to be involved in anyway, I would very much like to hear from you. There is no obligation to be filmed in any way, but perhaps you would like to share your story or let us know what you would like to see in a documentary. Such insights would be invaluable for our research and all conversations would be confidential.

I can be contacted via email on

danielle@roastbeeftv.com

Or my out of office telephone number is

07815 127436

Thanks very much.
Danielle
Roast Beef Productions
www.roastbeeftv.com

mensfe_admin