News:

This forum is now live for members so please register and make a difference!

Main Menu

Still about

Started by chrisd, 2012-08-17 10:02

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisd

Hi all

I see the forum has gone a bot quiet in recent months, I just wanted to let you all know that I still visit frequently to see if there is anything I can help with.

All the best to you all.
Chris

art

I also pop in from time to time and would be happy to help as well.

robbyb

robbyb

Interesting.
One thread, three posts - all past posters... and 70 views.
Nothing much changes, does it?!

matthew

Hey folks
Hope all is well.

Same gang checking in eh?
I hope someone else posts soon so there is the
most up to date info out there of the processes
involved in IVF, sperm donation.

Matt

chrisd

I thought the same Rob, tis a real pity since I know the four of us found it such a useful tool.

Come on guys, get it down and help each other.

Dave

well lads i signed up today and just trying to find some time to get a good post in. the missus and i have had 3 sets of icsi and all failed, its my sperm that's the problem. They don't know which way to swim! i have about 20 million sperms, 48% motile but only 4% morphology.

now thinking of doing iui with donor sperm due to costs - anyone had a similar experience?

art

Hi Colco. Welcome to the forum.

Not sure quite what help I can be, having gone down the ICSI route ourselves. I suspect that we'd have considered donor sperm if our first round of ICSI hadn't been successful, but I don't actually have any experience of it.

I suggest that you consider starting your own thread and see what people have to say on there. Perhaps a title like "IUI with donor sperm" would catch people's attention.