News:

This forum is now live for members so please register and make a difference!

Main Menu

Supplement to improve the ability of sperm to bind to the egg?

Started by Martina22, 2008-05-02 15:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Martina22

Does anyone know of a supplement that a man can take to improve the ability of his sperm to bind to the egg? Martina :)

mensfe_admin

Hi Martina - In response to your query regarding supplements to help sperm bind to eggs, there is no specific known supplememt or medication for this. To maintain or improve the health of ones sperm can come down to overall health and well being. Some health stores recommend Zinc supplements which can be known to improve overall sperm health but are not garanteed to do so. Other factors such as a healthy diet, not smoking, reducing alcohol and caffeine intake, regular excercise, wearing loose fitting cotton underwear and drinking plenty of water are all general things a male can try.
Studies are however currently being done on a "zone pellucida binding test" but this is incomplete and the World Health Organisation does not endorse this test as yet. If further imformation does come through we will pass it on to you/all as we receive it.

Hope this helps

petecasper

Hi dont khow if still trying but i have been on zinc and have 3 brazil nuts a day for 1 year and have helped my mobility and adnormal sperm.so there is hope
peter

ptravis

As far as I know Zinc is good for production Selenium, Vitimin A and C as well as E is supposed to be good