News:

This forum is now live for members so please register and make a difference!

Main Menu

Male support

Started by Flip flop, 2013-11-13 13:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Flip flop

Great to come accross such a wealth of imformation really helpful - just awaiting the results of my wifes IVF treatment - we had embryo transfer 10days ago - really worried it will be negative - don't no how she will react.

mensfe_admin

Good luck - Pip

rtaylor

Its a tough time being in limbo,  not sure whether you have heard yet, but good luck, and don't forget that if it is not good news, being strong for her doesn't mean that you are really ok inside,  look after yourself mate, always people ready to support you, as you are supporting her

Flip flop

Thanks guys for your kind thoughts and support – well we have so far been lucky my good lady is pregnant but at the very early stages. I think I am more worried now than I was when we were going through the treatment. We are both so aware that until at least the 12 week scan we just can not take it for granted.
Christmas is going to be difficult we feel like hibernating but know we can't. the other thing guys who do you tell at this early stage, we are reluctant to tell anyone. I never thought we would feel like this, I thought we would be ecstatic but we are so far from that at the moment.
Again thanks