News:

This forum is now live for members so please register and make a difference!

Main Menu

Spaghetti

Started by mensfe_admin, 2009-07-21 13:35

Previous topic - Next topic

mensfe_admin

A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian women for a few years.

One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid a large sum of money if she wanted to go to Italy to have the child. If she stayed in Italy, he would also provide child support until the child was 18.

She agreed, but wondered how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discete, he told her to mail him a post card, and write "Spaghetti" on the back. he would then arrange for child support.

One day, about 9mths. later, he came home to his confused wife.

"Honey," she said, "you recieved a strange postcard today."

"Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later," he said.

The wife obeyed, and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.

On the card was writen "Spahetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs and one without.

mensfe_admin

Male assertiveness

A mild-mannered man was tired of being bossed around by his wife so he went to a psychiatrist.

The psychiatrist said he needed to build his self-esteem, and so gave him a book on assertiveness, which he read on the way home.

He had finished the book by the time he reached his house.

The man stormed into the house and walked up to his wife.

Pointing a finger in her face, he said, "From now on, I want you to know that I am the man of the house, and my word is law! I want you to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and and when I have finished eating my meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert afterward. Then, after dinner, you're gong to draw me a bath so I can relax. And when I'm finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

"The funeral director." said his wife.

omar

Am i the only one out of all the thoughsands that access this site that gets a laugh from these ??