News:

This forum is now live for members so please register and make a difference!

Main Menu

Our story to date

Started by matthew, 2011-05-26 20:58

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisd

Fantastic news Matt.

Roll on the next 6 months now.

Enjoy everything that comes with the joy of pregnancy.

All the best
Chris

art

Thanks Matt. Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy and being a father!

matthew

Thank you guys and thanks for all your support during the process.

After reading your post Chris, it makes sense to perhaps scale back the comments for a while and hope that others will decide to post and tell their stories. 

I realise I've been so lucky to be at this point after round 1 of IVF.  I'm eternally grateful and all being well in around 6 months we'll be even more so.

Good luck to everyone out there, it's all worth it.  It really is :)

art

Matthew - Thanks for your PM. I do appreciate it, although on this occasion I'm not going to respond, since I do want to keep the anonymity which this site allows.

chrisd

I am intrigued, I think Art is an international spy or a Rock star  ha ha.

I understand about the anonymity Art, it meant a lot to me in the early days of posting but now my view on that has changed. 

Chris

art

Quote from: chrisd on 2011-09-15 15:23
I am intrigued, I think Art is an international spy or a Rock star  ha ha.

That's pretty much it...I wish! :)

It's more the case that I agreed with my wife that I'd keep this anonymous, especially in the event that we'd needed to go for donor eggs/sperm (although that didn't actually happen for us), so that our son/daughter finds out from us first, rather than having this thread come up through a google search for my name in ten years time or something!

matthew

No worries at all Art. It's the great bonus of the internet to keep your anonymity in situations like this.

To update, we're at 33wks and prepping now for little one's arrival. It can happen!

Good luck to everyone!

Matt

chrisd

Cant believe how quick it has all gone pal, we're 33 weeks to and it is flying by.

All the best

art

We're currently at 31 weeks. MWW is having a few complications (similar to the first time we went through this) with "cholestasis of pregnancy" which basically means that her liver is having trouble so she gets very itchy. Not too serious, but means that they are likely to deliver her early, potentially around the start of March.

We might all be becoming Dads at the same time! Keeping my fingers crossed guys.

robbyb

Good luck Matt.
I hope your nerves are holding.

Rob