News:

This forum is now live for members so please register and make a difference!

Main Menu

Wheres my old topic??????

Started by chrisd, 2009-10-08 14:39

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisd

Does anyone have any idea why my old topic is not showing when you go onto the main list?

Chris

chrisd

I must admit this is quite down heartening.  I had a lot of personnal feelings on this topic and have had some very kind words said.

If anyone can help get this back or knows what has happened then please help.

Chris

robbyb

Yeah!  Where's Chris' topic!?

Moderators?  Anything to be done here?

robbyb

OK, I've got some good news for you... your topic still exists.
Does this work?:
http://www.mensfe.net/forum/index.php?topic=64.0

If not, if you click on your name to the left of any of your posts it should take you to your account screen... on the left is a 'Summary@ bux and one of the options should be 'Show posts'.  When I did that it showed me all of my past posts, including ones in your 'this is me' thread and if I clicked on where it said "Discussion groups / General discussion / This is me" it took me to your post.

So it all exists safe and sound somewhere, it's just not appearing on the general discussion list.

I'm going to post on it now and see if it reappears.

mensfe_admin

Hi guys,
Just picked up on this problem but it looks as though Chris' post is up and working now. I have no idea what happened but I can tell you that we spend a lot of time checking for junk from Eastern block countries. I did have to clear out a bad post yesterday and that may have sent the sytem into a temporary spin. When we see junk we are very anxious to remove it quickly for obvious reasons.

Anyway, Chris I hope all is well now and your story is important to us and to you I know. In view of its importance can I suggest you keep a copy because our open forum is vulnerable. Even so we long ago decided that it should be open in order to have the best chance of being available to all and therefore more effective.

Take Care
Rob

chrisd

Thanks Rob and Rob for your help, its very appreciated.

Cheers Guys.