News:

This forum is now live for members so please register and make a difference!

Main Menu

This is me

Started by chrisd, 2009-05-11 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisd

Hi all

I just wanted to update on our progress to, like Matt we are 33 weeks and all is well. We cant wait for our impending arrival and cannot believe how fast it is going by.

All the best
Chris

robbyb

Hi Chris,
I'm so glad to hear that all is going well.
Months and months ago we (Even Rocket!) said someday maybe we'd meet up with push-chairs in tow and in my heart of hearts I never thought it would actually happen.  Maybe not for all of us, anyway.
But .. well.
Check us all out!

When's the due date?

Give the missus my best and tell her she looks gorgeous.

Rob

chrisd

Hi everyone

I trust you are all well.

I wanted to give you all an update on how things are, well my partner is now officially full term, she is 38 weeks today although there is officially 2 weeks to go the baby could arrive anytime.

I have been thinking a lot about people on here lately and often have a look to see if there is anyone who may be new looking for advice. For everyone who has followed my post will know that it has been a long and hard 6 years of tears, heartbreak and utter agony getting to where we are now and I know that when I meet my child it will all have been worthwhile.

I know only to well what it feels like to be in an infertile couple and I also know only to well that miracles can happen, I honestly wish everyone who has followed mine or anyone else's posts all the best in the world and pray that each of you find happiness in your lives and get all that you have ever wanted.

art

Best of luck Chris. Hope everything else goes smoothly.

chrisd

After approx 6 years of waiting 6 days ago my son was born into the world.

He is doing very well and so is Mummy, he was born after an emergency c-section, unfortunately I didnt get to see him being born as it was done under general anaesthetic after complications during labour.

All of the anger, fear, sadness and the multitide of all other emotions I have felt during the whole infertility process have been worthwhile.

I would like to thank everyone for all of the support that I have received over the last few years while using mensfe and I hope that my story gives people hope and encouragement that your dreams can come true.

All the best
Chris

AandO

Hi Chris!

We are newbies on mensfe but have read every single thread and off course yours too - it's so far the longest one but its worth reading - very encouraging and inspiring.

God be with your precious son!
Thank you for sharing your experience here and good luck to you!

art

Very many congratulations on the arrival of your son, Chris. May you enjoy every one of the days, weeks, months and years to come!